Clear information on all new, deleted and revised codes for pertinent to Psychiatry and Behavioral Health for 2018. Will review any new guidelines and revisions that are pertinent for the 2018 coding year. Updates in regards to the ICD-10 coding changes that took place Oct. 1, 2017, that are pertinent to Psychiatry and Behavioral Health will also be covered. The webinar will also go over current coding practices and how these new codes relate and fit in.
Why should you attend:
- Each year the CPT code set changes – be it new codes, deleted codes, revisions – it is important to stay up to do date on all changes that are set to take effect January 1, 2018.
- This seminar is designed to give you CPT updates for the new year are specific to Psychiatry and Behavioral Health.
- Not only will this webinar address the actual code changes it will give you an update on any guideline changes.
- When possible clinical documentation tips will be given so providers are able to be trained on what to expect for the new year.
- Any payer edits that are available will also be addressed.
- This webinar will also give tips on the appropriate use of the codes and any guideline changes that may be coming your way.
- This webinar will also discuss how the code changes affect the current codes that are being used.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Will cover all deleted, revised and new CPT codes
- Will cover all deleted, revised and new CPT guidelines changes
- Will cover any deleted, revised, and new HCPCS coding changes
- Will cover any ICD-10 changes that took place Oct. 1, 2017
- How to communicate with your providers the importance of updating for the 2018 CPT changes – and actually get them to HEAR you!
Who will benefit:
Psychiatry and Behavioral Health -- Practice Managers, Office Managers, Medical Billers, Medical Coders, MD, DO, NP, PA, Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists, MR Auditors, Front Desk