- New ICD-10-CM Codes for Cardiology Specialty
- AMI now has 5 types
- Understanding Heart Cath's different access points- Femoral, Brachial, Radial
- LHC vs. Cors only
- R&L Heart caths vs. Swan Ganz Catheter
- Modifiers in the Cath Lab to ensure rightful payment
- Injection procedures for cardiac catheterizations
Areas covered in the session:
- Coding branch vessels for PCI- Who is and isn't reimbursing?
- Coding cardiac cath's and interventional procedures at the same setting
- Do the X modifiers play a factor here
- BPG injections and PCI's- the CPT vs Medicare rules
- PCI for AMI- what are the rules for this highly weighted code?
- CCI Edits and understanding Medicare's position on coding.
benefits will your session provide to the attendees?
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Medicare site links for current transmittals
- New E/M rules and Medicare impact on Cardiology for 2018.
Who should attend?
- back office